Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just you

So many obstacles in life. All the joys and sorrows with each pass with this breath.

True happiness is when I knew you, and try to much in the know. Looking at your beautiful smile, as if all difficulties disappear in an instant.
Love every moment of it is its own happiness to me. Strive for excellence. Learn from every mistake I did.
always dreamed of you. The thought of you every time. do not want to miss anything about you.

Like climbers who do not want to miss the beauty of the dawning of a new sun behind the hill. as well as myself who do not want to miss anything with you.

Believe me, I'll try to be the best for you. I'll leave some of sense of confidence that I have to you. Hopefully you will be able to maintain that trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment